Saturday, July 14, 2007

Departure Day is Here!

Well, Saturday is finally here. After a very busy day Friday wrapping up all the loose ends, we both finally tumbled into bed about 1:30 AM (Saturday). Needless to say a short nights sleep as the alarm went off at 6:15 AM.

Gary was off to deliver the jobs that he worked so late to get finished. I was busy doing last minute housecleaning! Then we both went to weigh in at Weight Watchers. I was very pleased to hear that I had lost some more weight this week. YEAH! That gives me more wiggle room with all the great food we'll be imbibing in the next two weeks.

We're off to the airport in about an hour from now, when our travel adventures begin. Stay tuned, I promise to keep you posted.

Sandy

1 comment:

jmkissel said...

Dear Sandy and Gary:
Happy Anniversary!!! Have a blessed and wonderful trip to Spain. How romantic! Wish we were there.
I'm new to the business of blogging but would love to read your entries and updates.
May God's protection and traveling mercies abound!
Jane and John